Monday, March 18, 2013

When We Grow Up...

We want to be LEPRECHAUNS!

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day


Ok - so not really - but it was fun to pretend for the day.  We also pretended that a leprechaun gave us six wishes.  We thought really hard about what we would wish for...



I was surprised how simple some of the wishes were - cats, dogs, apples, pizza - I told them they were making the Leprechaun's job way too easy!

Now - what do we really want to be when we grow up?  Well, we thought about that last week too as we completed our Community Helpers Unit.  Our class sure has a lot to offer future America - these are our next leaders!


We haven't had a full class in over a week due to all the germs going around.  I had to Photoshop Ayla and Joshua in the best I could :)  What a good looking group of kids, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment