Thursday, May 9, 2013

Waccatee Zoo

It has been one wild roller coaster of sickness in my house.  Between my kids earlier in the week to me later in the week, it has resulted in a really wacky school week.

I'm finally getting around to updating the blog with pictures from our field trip to the Waccatee Zoo.  I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would've liked.  I left with my camera in hand, but no battery in the camera.  Go figure.  That's why I love having an iphone for back up :)

The kids had a blast and really enjoyed feeding the animals and petting the ones that didn't look too intimidating...








The kids felt like true explorers going from one habitat to the next in the middle of the woods...






The amount of energy spent exploring made for an extremely quiet bus ride home...





No comments:

Post a Comment