Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weekly Update

Welcome back!  

The first marking period ends this week and report cards will go home on Friday.  I will also be sending home a parent/teacher conference sign-up sheet so that we can schedule all conferences for next week.  Please sign up for three different times so that if there are any conflicting times I can work everyone in.  I will do my best to give everyone their #1 choice - but it does get difficult, so please bear with me :)

We're taking part in some exciting activities this week!  It's Election Week in our classroom and we're campaigning for our favorite candidates.   Stay tuned for details on our mock election and what we would do "if we were President of the United States."

I will be choosing our new Star Student on Friday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment