Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 28

I'm a little behind in getting my weekly update out - better late than never, I guess :)  I have all parent/teacher conferences scheduled for today (Wednesday), tomorrow and Friday.  I realize some of the times are not the exact ones you chose, but if there are any conflicts with your time, please let me know.  I will be happy to make myself available next week as well.

Spring break is quickly approaching - March 30th thru April 15th the kids will be out of school and will return Monday, the 16th.  That leaves 6 weeks until the end of the school year!!  We will be giving end-of-year DIBEL assessments towards the middle of May so stay tuned for updates.

Shayla Lacey is our Student of The Week.  She is one of 10 siblings, 3 of which attend our school.  She and her brothers are very close.  She enjoys drawing and playing with her friends on the playground! 

No comments:

Post a Comment